HANNOVER MESSE Will Not Be Held in 2020
HANNOVER MESSE Will Not Be Held in 2020
event news
26.03.2020 21:25
26.03.2020 21:25
ELECTRICITY
HANNOVER MESSE Will Not Be Held in 2020

The fair, which was previously postponed to July 13 - 17, was announced not to be held this year with a new decision. It will be held on April 12-16, 2021, which is the annual date.

HANNOVER MESSE will not take place this year due to the increasingly critical situation of the Covid-19 pandemic. The municipality of Hannover has issued a decree banning the staging of the world's leading industrial technology exhibition. From now until the next HANNOVER MESSE in April 2021, a digital information and network presentation will provide exhibitors and visitors with the opportunity for economic policy orientation and technological change.

Chairman of the Board of Management of Deutsche Messe AG Dr. "Given the dynamic development around Covid-19 and the extensive restrictions on economic life, HANNOVER MESSE makes it impossible to happen this year," Jochen Köckler said. "Our exhibitors, partners and entire team have done their best to make this happen, but we must recognise that it will not be possible to host the world's most important industrial event in 2020."

For the first time in HANNOVER MESSE's 73-year history, this event will not take place. However, the organizers will not allow the show to disappear completely. "In times of crisis, the need for direction and change is particularly important," Köckler said. "That's why we are working intensively on the digital information and networking platform for HANNOVER MESSE, which we will soon open to our customers."

  • Dinle
  • A+
    Büyüt
  • A-
    Küçült
SİZİN DÜŞÜNCELERİNİZ?